Tuesday, December 22, 2009

There are two very special, holy people in my life who teach me more than I could ever learn from a textbook. They teach me life lessons, and deep hidden secrets of the purpose of the creation of the world and they both have not yet reached their 3rd birthdays.

My son Noam is a gorgeous, not quite 2.5 year old boy. Long, youthful curls, big, brown eyes and lips that pucker out no matter what mood he's in. He's delicious. My daughter Adina is a precious 7 month old that resembles a 15 month old toddler in size and in facial expressions!

Everyday I find myself learning so much from them and I always tell myself I'll write it down. I must share this! And of course, I never get to it.

So here it is. I'm not a writer, I have no pH.d, I just want to share the invaluable life lessons I learn from them with you. I think you might appreciate it, even if you're not a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment